• The 62-100 series is uniquely suited for applications in corrosive environments, including chemical processing, pulp and paper and other process industries.
• The rugged stainless steel body and RPTFE ball check provide reliable, patented protection against reverse flow.
• Features unique (U.S. Patent # 4,172,465) design provides tight shutoff in reverse flow conditions.
• The body of the valve is investment cast stainless steel for longer life in severe environments.
• Spring-loaded for fast seating action and center guided so that radial alignment is never needed.
• Straight-through flow minimizes velocity change.
• Rated 400 psig CWP, cold non-shock; 125 psig saturated steam.
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.