VBF2 Two-Way Ball Valve Assemblies, with and without actuators, control hot and chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in closed loop heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to provide two-position or modulating functions.
These valve assemblies can be ordered with or without factory-mounted non-spring return or spring return direct-coupled actuators (DCA).
• Sizes from 4 to 6 inch with ANSI Class 125 flanged connections.
• Equal percentage or linear flow characteristics.
• Choice of four, factory-installed actuation control schemes: Floating, Modulating (2-10 V), Spring Return 24V 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
• Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
• Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
• ANSI Class IV leakage specification (0.01% of Cv).
• Optional NEMA 3R (IP54) rated enclosure for outdoor applications.
• Option of four actuator mounting positions on the valve.
• Wide range of Cv choices from 91 to 650.
• Valve ball and stem 316 stainless steel.
Max Static Pressure
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.