The VBN2 2-Way Control Ball Valves and VBN3 3-Way Control Ball Valves control hot and chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to provide two-position or modulating functions. These control ball valves can be ordered alone or with spring return or non-spring return actuators.
• Sizes from 1/2 to 3 in. with internal (female) NPT connections.
• Equal percentage flow characteristic.
• Reduced B port CV for constant loop flow.
• Choice of factory-installed actuation: floating, modulating (2-10 V), spring return or non-spring return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
• Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
• Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
• Actuator can be mounted on the valve in any of four orientations.
• Field-serviceable stem assembly.
• Wide range of CV choices from 0.33 to 266.
• Nickel-chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel ball and stem.
• Valve installs in a globe valve “T” pattern, no extra elbows or piping required.
• Mixing or Diverting control for 3-way valves.
• ANSI Class IV seat leakage specification (0.01% of CV) for 3-way A port and ANSI Class III seat leakage specification (0.1% of CV) for 3-way B port.
Following are the Attached files for this product: