The VBN2 2-Way Control Ball Valves and VBN3 3-Way Control Ball Valves control hot and chilled water with glycol solutions up to 50% in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to provide two-position or modulating functions. These control ball valves can be ordered alone or with spring return or non-spring return actuators.
• Sizes from 1/2 to 3 in. with internal (female) NPT connections.
• Equal percentage flow characteristic.
• Reduced B port CV for constant loop flow.
• Choice of factory-installed actuation: floating, modulating (2-10 V), spring return or non-spring return 2-Position, Spring Return Modulating/Floating.
• Field configurable for normally open or normally closed fail-safe position.
• Removable manual operating handle to control valve during installation or in an event of power failure.
• Actuator can be mounted on the valve in any of four orientations.
• Field-serviceable stem assembly.
• Wide range of CV choices from 0.33 to 266.
• Nickel-chrome plated brass or 316 stainless steel ball and stem.
• Valve installs in a globe valve “T” pattern, no extra elbows or piping required.
• Mixing or Diverting control for 3-way valves.
• ANSI Class IV seat leakage specification (0.01% of CV) for 3-way A port and ANSI Class III seat leakage specification (0.1% of CV) for 3-way B port.
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of /each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of 0/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at /each and unit(s) at 0/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of 0/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.