VG1000 Series Ball Valves are designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low-pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. The VG1000 is either of two and three-way forged brass valves.
• Forged Brass Body — provides 580 psig static pressure rating.
• Chrome-Plated Brass Ball and Stem Assembly Standard — handles both chilled water and hot water applications with a fluid temperature range of 23 to 203°F (-5 to 95°C).
• Graphite-Reinforced Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Seats — include 15% graphite-reinforced ball seals, providing better wear resistance.
• 500:1 Rangeability — provides accurate control under all load conditions.
• Maintenance-Free Design — performs without failure in excess of 200,000 full stroke cycles in iron-oxide contaminated water.
Following are the Attached files for this product:
We currently have a quantity of 0 available for this item on clearance at a price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at a regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, click the "Buy Regular & Clearance Priced Stock" button below. This action will add the 0 units we have in clearance at $0.00/each and unit(s) at $0.00/each to your cart for checkout.
Currently we have a quantity of 0 available at a clearance price. You have already added a quantity of 0 in your cart. You may add another quantity of to your cart from clearance section. To add the additional quantity of to your cart click the button below.
If you would like to buy more than 0, you have an option to purchase the balance from our regular priced inventory. We have a quantity of 0 available at the regular price of $0.00/each.
If you would like to proceed, you may do so by using the "Buy Regular Priced Inventory" button below, or close this popup and enter the additional quantity you wish to buy of this item at a clearance price.